Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Instagram Fun

Kalian recording our numbers during our workout.
One of the books we read from each night before bed.
Setting up for a tabata at the gym.
Waiting for Kolton to climb into bed for a reading adventure.
Our projects...just waiting for tomorrow.
This is my most favorite Instagram photo of all time-love the crisp colors.
My boys watching tv.
Told you he loves boxes...any kind, any size.
Tivo waiting for something to happen...as usual.
Sun Chips and a Cherry Icee...doesn't get much better than that.

View from our car driving into town.

Our little car sleeper...some things never change.
Two Big Gulps-Diet Coke for me, Diet Dr. Pepper for Kalian.
Thanks for looking...it is always funny to see what pictures I captured on my phone in the course of a week.

1 comment:

  1. Just enjoy reading, and seeing the pics.

    ReplyDelete