Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project Life Tuesday is here...


Finally my Project Life Kit arrived in the mail last week-I am so glad it is here! I've been collecting photos and "stuff" for the past five weeks in a giant folder. I am starting my album from 12-26-2010 because I couldn't stand the thought of not starting on a Sunday. Now I am playing catch up so here is Week #1.

Left side of Main Layout:
Right Side of Main Layout:
Added 8.5x11 Page:
Other Side of Added 8.5x11 Page:
Front Side of Added 6x6 Pages:
Back Side of Added 6x6 Pages:
Front Side of Added 9 Slot Page Protector:
Back Side of Added 9 Slot Page Protector:
Added this LO of Kolton about letting his light shine-one of my all time favorite pictures of our little boy:
Other Side of LO is this paper Kolton brought home from PreK this week, I love to capture what he's doing right now and this is perfect:
I also added one other 8.5x11 Page Protector which featured Kolton's January Calendar from preschool. One side is the calendar and the other side is the Parent Newsletter.

I am working on Week #2 and will post it when I'm finished!
Thanks for looking:)

No comments:

Post a Comment