Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project LIfe Week #2

Paleo seats all around...even Tivo got in on this one.

Helping me do the grocery shopping at Winco.

One of Kolton's school projects: a penguin puppet.

A lot of Gruffalo watching on ABC Family channel.

Sleeping off a terrible cold...

Our letter wall is growing thanks to several fabulous blogs I follow: mostly No Time for Flash Cards and Totally Tots. Love them and their letter crafts!

Love this photo with Kolton's buddies and his Superhero mask...so him.

Batman and Aquaman-Kolton's favorite toys right now...just hanging out by the tv...

My boys playing SkipBo at Red Robin...

Another attempt at a family photo-I know, keep trying...


1 comment:

  1. Love your letter wall- think my boys will think I'm crazy if I have them make one :) And action figures, oh that warms my heart my boys were action figure lovers- and red Robin, just ate there this last week!

    ReplyDelete