Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week Two




Yes, I do indeed realize I am currently way behind in my Project Life posts--hopefully next Tuesday there will be two weeks worth of posts-at least. After all, this is Week Nine we are currently living. I'll eventually catch up.

Left Side of Main Layout:



Right Side of Main Layout:





Two Extra 8x10 Photos:







Front & Back of Added Page Protector:






Extras I Added:



A new recipe we tried along with a thank you note we received from Kolton's teachers.



A special note from friend.



Kolton's full behavior chart from preschool.



"Stuff" from his new sneaker purchase.





Two pages that came home from preschool this week-love those.

Last few additions:








5 comments:

  1. Awesome job. I love all of your extras. I too seem to have alot of that, I foresee the purchase of one if not two more albums to hold it all. But that is what it is all about, life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous PL. Lovely family images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy these updates, cause it helps to keep us close even though we are far apart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your extras, your pages look great ;) Happy Project lIfe Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much-I am working on catching up, but I am very happy with the first two weeks.

    ReplyDelete