Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project Life Week Seven

Welcome to Week Seven of my Project Life Album!
Thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoy my photos.

Main Layout Left Side:
Main Layout Right Side:
Added in a school worksheet where he practiced his name:
On the other side I added in some text that I printed from a blog post I wrote about adoption:
Extra 12x12 page protector which included a series of the boys wrestling match:
The other side:
5x7 Side One: Grandpa and Kolton at Superbowl Party
5x7 Other Side: The boys
Extra Page of Photos from Kolton's 2nd Surprise Party at Great Gma's House:
Other Side: random photos of our week
Another 5x7 of Uncle Steve, Dottie and Kolton:
Other Side: Kolton eating lunch at another bday party we attended:
Pictures from Bounce U Side One:
Pictures from Bounce U Side Two:
A calendar from one of our favorite grocery stores: Whole Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment