Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project Life Week Eight


Welcome Back!
I'm finally up to Week Eight...here we go...
(Remember to click on the image if you'd like it to open larger in new window for easier viewing)
Main Layout Left Side:
Main Layout Right Side:
Enlargement Side One:
Enlargement Side Two:
5x7 Side One of Daddy and Kolton:
5x7 Side Two of Mommy and Kolton:
Slip-n-Slide Page:
Kalian Page:
The best Valentines Day card on Earth-if you open the arms there is a message to Mommy and Daddy inside:
A heart Kolton made at school along with some Valentines from his friends:
A Facebook message from a friend and a school project:
A printout of Facebook messages between me and Aunt Mary-love that I can communicate so much with my family across the country with Facebook:
Two smaller layouts front and back:
Next week I'm hoping to post Weeks 9 and 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment